Melody of the Band
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Today's band parade was kinda different. We fell-in to take attendance lyk usual but instead of practising at the hall, we went to the parade square. The acoustics of the parade square was supposed to make our mistakes more obviously heard i guess but it seemed the band played pretty well today. Even Mrs Chua and Mr Tan were impressed. Haha. In your face Mr XXXXX. Lol? Anyway good job horn section!
We were dimissed early today cuz my section didnt hav masterclass so we stayed back to do instrument maintanence and I wuz so 'lucky' and i poured to much silver polish to polish my horn n i had a real hard time rubbing it clean...anyway played soccer today after band lyk normal. I think for inter-unit soccer tournament, Guru should play goalkeeper. Dun ask me why. I juz think that way. After lunch at Tanglin, it started to pour heavily so I played UNO with joshua n some other bandsmen at Tanglin cafe until the rain got smaller.
came home at 3.30 and slept for almost 3hours. I cant believe Im actually posting now bcuz i really should be studying for my common test...