Melody of the Band
Profile

Samuel aka Theodore
Mousehunter
Fish Wrangler
Ghost Trapper
Facebooker

SJI
101'08
201'09

SJIMB'2011
Trumpet
French Horn



Tagboard





Links
Benedick
Dylen
Glen
Hao Teng
Joel Huang
Judith
Kai Yan
Karthik
Leonard Khoo
Li Toong
Nathanael Hui
Nicholas Phang
Pin Ren
Randall
Richard Kwek
Samuel Tan
Trevor
Xin Ying
Zainul
Zuriel
SJIMB
SJIMB Horns
SJIMB Percussion
SJIMB Saxophones
SJIMB Batch of 2010
SJIMB Batch of 2011
SJI Prefectorial Board
SJI 201'09

Click here if you are bored

Lao Zha Bo
Jack Neo

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yesterday was too busy to post. morning got parade and we didnt play well again so Mr tan got kinda pissed...after that we had masterclass and we screwed up overture number 1. Our Horn tutor Ms Ong was kinda pissed too cuz she (lyk Mr Tan) knew that we could do much better. Joshua and I were also laughing lyk crap during masterclass cuz we kept looking at Thaddaeus giving his unque faces. Haha. After making our conductor and tutor pissed, Me, Joshua, Thaddaeus, Victor and Tze Cin went to Plaza Sing to buy some books from Yamaha. In the end we bought a Horn book featuring many famous songs lyk Harry Potter theme, Lord of the rings and some others. Then, we went to KFC and started using the tissue to squeeze out the oil from the chucken....Damn Fun! After reaching home, I fell asleep. Super tired. I was woken up at 6plus cuz nided to go some japanese buffet to celebrate my grandfather's birthday. the sashimi was SHIOK!

Today.
Went church in the morning.
Went church friend's house for lunch.
Went to another church friend's house to visit.
Played Wii Guitar Hero and Mario kart.
Failed Guitar Hero.
Passed Mario kart.
Came home and had a good time smsing Dominic.
Completed homework.
Stoned.
Stoned.
Stoned.
Come blog.

To Victor:
Hope you get well soon.

Samuel was HERE


I give you my heart...
Mind, body and soul,

I give you my love ...
For you make me whole.

I give you this promise....
The promise to try,

I give you each breath..
And the tears I cry.

I give you my past...
My future and now,

I give you my thoughts...
My hope and this vow.

To give you my voice,...
And the music I sing,

I give you forever,...
I give you this ring.

I give you my world,...
All the pain and strife,

I give you my hand..
Learn to share my life.

I give you this kiss...
And these words I say,

"I'll cherish you always..
As of this day."

I give you my faith...
That these words are true,

For today, I swear,....
To spend my life with you.