
Samuel aka Theodore
Mousehunter
Fish Wrangler
Ghost Trapper
Facebooker
SJI
101'08
201'09
SJIMB'2011
Trumpet
French Horn
Tagboard
English: 56%....Unbelievable....first time I ever did so badly for English....
Higher Chinese: 59% (Not bad, 14th position in level, 5 highest score in level...)
Math: 77 (I know it's an A1 but could have done better....)
Geography: 77.5% (great improvement from term 1 bcuz i got E8 in term 1)
Combined Science: 69% (Pure carelessness. I wrote Hydrogen Chloride is Neutral...)
Literature: 68% (Not bad; Not good either)
Music: 86% (finally something which I scored well in...too bad it's not included in streaming)
Overall: 68% (Cannot make it)
Must seriously chiong term 3 and 4 liao. But if I start concentrating on studies, wont i not have enuf time to go bandroom? Haiz...so confused. Plus AP is less than 2 months away. Still havent learned glenderuel highlands, pomp and circumstance, coburg, colonel bogey, on the mall and el chaparral march yet...God Bless Me! I juz hope the other sec2s are coping with AP and studies but it seems like they dont even noe wad songs we are playing...muz post on batch blog after this....
Anyways, promotion parade was last thursday and most of the sec2s are finally lance coporals!!! Woot! Acting tops'09 were announced and they seem quite promising. Lets juz pray that they will be responsible throughout their term as leaders and not slacken as time passes like how i leave my blog dead after awhile...
Last but not least, but also not the most important, soccer interclass is this wednesday. These are the players for the 7-a-side match:
Goalkeeper: Jeremiah
Defense: Richard
Benjamin John
Central Defence Mid-Field: Kai Yan
Left Wing: ME!!!! (whoa! since when did I become so ego??)
Right Wing: Aashiq
Strike: Zuhair
Reserves:
- Koh Ming Sheng
- Julian Lee
- Alexander Lim
- Daniel Farhan
- Daniel Goh
- Trevor Wong
- fatris
- Benjamin Sim
wanna go Facebook liao...wonder when will I ever post again?